All of my personal projects can be found on GitHub, here are a few key repositories that I am proud of:
- Flash Kernel for the Pixel 2 (XL) - Some of the highlights include merging linux-stable, adding optimization patches and bug fixes from CAF, and adding kernel/common improvements such as EAS 1.4.
- Flash Kernel for the OnePlus 5 - Some highlights include merging linux-stable, staying up to date with the latest CAF tag, and being the only kernel compiled with Clang.
- My scripts and dotfiles - The scripts I use for my workflow and personal configuration files.
- build-tools-gcc - A script to build a GCC cross compiler for arm/arm64.
- pixel2-manifest - A minimal manifest for building Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL boot images.
Additionally, I am a part of the following projects:
- android-linux-stable - A few Android kernel trees with the latest stable tags from kernel.org merged into them, along with conflict resolution notes and a how-to process for other developers and information for users to understand the process.
- Substratum - An app to compile theming overlays for Sony’s Overlay Manager Service (OMS). I am responsible for our code review and our documentation.
- Dirty Unicorns - An aftermarket Android ROM. I am responsible for helping with testing and picking in features, along with fixing issues.